Anapec provides the employers with the following information’s:
- Offering of the Anapec services in the field of international recruitments Availableskills in the labor market (degrees and specialties as well as training programs and institutes).
- The ways to follow to recruit or expatriate Moroccan applicants.
- Bilateral agreement and the existing agreement between Morocco and the country of origin of the employer.
POSTING JOB OFFERS
International job offers are posted in the local agencies and in the website www.skills.ma according to the current treatment process of the international job offers. Newspapers may be used while seeking a special profile or very rare one.
You can register your company using this link
Anapec shortlist candidates, according to the current process and according to the requirements for the job you have posted.
You can also short list candidates online using tools available on the website
Anapec organizes the meeting between the employer and the shortlisted candidates for a final selection according to the current treatment process and in accordance with the schedule agreed up on previously with the recruiter.
The logistic part necessary to carry out this operation will be also ensured by Anapec.
The final selection (either individual or group interview) may also be done through video conference in case of unavailability of the recruiter on site.
DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE AND TRAINING
In case of a gap between the position profile and that of the selected candidates, Anapec offers a complementary training either linguistic or technical for these candidates to make them improve their levels.
Besides the complementary training that offers Anapec, if it’s necessary, many workshops are provided for the candidatesbefore their departure to the host countries; moreover, theemployer may add any information or document to the training program in order to facilitate the selected candidate’s integration in the company.
Anapec also assist the recruited candidates to accomplish the administrative requirements such as:
- Giving Information regarding the administrative procedures and the documents necessary to submit in order to obtain a work visa.
- Collecting and sending visa documents
- Directing towards the consular services and concerned institutions.
- Providing departure information’s to the candidate